The Maintenance Committee is a standing committee appointed by the Board of Directors..
Duties and Functions:
- Oversee maintenance of road, right of ways and common areas.
- Make recommendations for beautification of common areas – lake, park, tables, signs, road in park, etc.
- Oversee maintenance and beautification of common areas – park area, roads, right of ways and ditches, fences, entry sign, etc.
- Oversee and make recommendations concerning the common areas– Park: tables, fences, boathouse, fences, pest control (ants), warning signs; Entry beds: in-ground sprinkler system, lights.
- Maintain communication with County Commissioners on the condition of all roads in Nantucket – including the park road.
- Coordinate and make recommendations on control of unruly pet/dog problems