New Construction or Improvement

Before any new construction or improvement to the exterior of your home or lot is begun, the required Request Form must be submitted to the ACC for review. All information and documents required are listed on the Request Forms.

Approval Request Forms:

Form 1: ACC Form 1 Homeowner Agreement
All home/lot owners are required to submit this signed form along with Request Form 2-A or 2-B, and any other required documents. A plat map is generally required for requests to the ACC.

Form 2-A: ACC Form 2-A New Construction
Fill-out for new construction (no existing structure on lot).

Form 2-B: ACC Form 2-B Home Improvement Review
Fill-out for home/lot improvement.

Mail or deliver the appropriate completed form and required documentation to Briley Blackshear at:
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Caliber Realty
700 E University Dr. Ste 108, College Station, Texas 77840
Phone number: (979) 703-1819

Improvements that Require Approval

Under the deed restrictions and covenants that govern the Nantucket Subdivision, all new construction and any improvements to existing homes must be approved by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) before construction begins. The ACC is a committee created by the provisions of our deed restrictions and covenants. The members of the ACC are your neighbors who have been appointed by the Nantucket Board of Directors. The process of approval required by our deed restrictions and covenants is intended to preserve the unique setting of our neighborhood while protecting the interests of its residents in building or improving upon their homes and lots.

If there are any questions about whether to seek approval from the ACC, it is best to err on the side of seeking approval. The members of the ACC are at your service if you have any questions.

With this in mind, the following list of buildings and improvements require prior approval from the ACC BEFORE construction begins:

  • Buildings
  • Fences
  • Towers
  • Antennas
  • Porches
  • Decks
  • Walls
  • Swimming pools
  • Water wells
  • Playground equipment
  • Outdoor cooking or eating facilities of a permanent nature
  • Docks
  • Piers
  • Bulkheads
  • Barns
  • Silos
  • Cages
  • Sheds
  • Streets
  • Alleys

This list IS NOT exhaustive. It is important to note, also, that ANY deviations from the approved plans require further approval from the ACC.

If there is any question as to whether or not approval is required, please contact ACC committee chair,

Paul Wolfe
Home Phone: 690-7075